ZXMAK2 is a plugin based ZX Spectrum Virtual Machine.
In other words, it's ZX Spectrum emulator.
Project written in C#. Currently it works on Windows platform and using Managed DirectX or XNA4.
Linux platform is also supported, but with no audio and video (just debugger).
Full support Windows 8 x86/x64, Windows 7 x86/x64, Windows Vista x86/x64, Windows XP
Don't forgot to install DirectX 9!
The following ZX Spectrum clones are supported:
- ZX Spectrum 48 (contended memory)
- ZX Spectrum 128 (contended memory)
- ZX Spectrum +3 (contended memory, but currently without FDD)
- Pentagon 128/512/1024
- SCORPION 256/1024, PROF-ROM 256/1024
- ATM 4.50
- ATM 7.10
- PentEvo 4096K
- PROFI 3.xx
- PROFI 5.xx
- SPRINTER (except spectrum config)
- QUORUM 256
- Leningrad 1
- BYTE 48K
- LEC 48/528
- Other (custom configuration and plugins, for example LEC mod)