ZXMAK2 is a plugin based ZX Spectrum Virtual Machine.
On the other hand, this is flexible ZX Spectrum emulator.
Each device (include ULA, beeper, tape, etc) represented as device on the bus.
Project written in C#. Currently it works on Windows platform and using Managed DirectX.
Full support Windows 8 x86/x64, Windows 7 x86/x64, Windows Vista x86/x64, Windows XP
Don't forgot to install DirectX 9!
Support the following ZX Spectrum clones:
- ZX Spectrum 48 (contended memory)
- ZX Spectrum 128 (contended memory)
- ZX Spectrum +3 (contended memory, but currently without FDD)
- Pentagon 128/512/1024
- SCORPION 256/1024, PROF-ROM 256/1024
- ATM 4.50
- ATM 7.10
- PentEvo 4096K
- PROFI 3.xx
- PROFI 5.xx
- SPRINTER (except spectrum config)
- QUORUM 256
- Leningrad 1
- BYTE 48K
- LEC 48/528
- Other (through custom configuration and plugins, for example LEC mod)