Collaboration

Developer
Oct 9, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Great project, a few time ago I found it on sourceforge.net. But there is a old version.

I would like to participate(I want condition breakpoints in it). Is it possible please ?

Coordinator
Oct 9, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Thanks

Give me your changes, I'll review it. If it's OK, I'll set your role as developer, so you will be able to checkin changes :)

For example, you can send zip file on my email: zxmak@mail.ru

Developer
Oct 10, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Edited Oct 10, 2012 at 7:42 AM

zxmak,

may be you review my changes too? :) I posted two patches some time ago - http://zxmak2.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/patches

I think that the one about reset thing is pretty useful. The only emulator for now which emulates reset button correctly is RealSpectrum.

The another patch (for input devices) was important for my SDL port of ZXMAK2, but since it is stalled (because I tired to fight with crazy 64-bit behaviour of all Mono-compatible SDL frameworks) it is no more needed.

Coordinator
Nov 3, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Edited Nov 3, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Adlers, I review your changes, it is good idea with command line. But changes related to Z80 core may cause slower performance. I will try to change Z80 core to support possibilities that you need

Developer
Nov 26, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Thank you for replying and reviewing my changes...what about the new syntax highlighting, debugger window design, ...?

I would like to continue in developing, but I have still merge my changes with the new version...Is it able to give me a role as Developer ?

Coordinator
Nov 29, 2012 at 8:38 PM

yes, you were added :)

But please make changes carefully

Developer
Nov 30, 2012 at 5:56 AM

Thank you very much..

I will do changes only for debugger, I will not touch anything else. And of course I will test my changes.

Developer
May 17, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I am back here after a long period and very happy with the new functionality:
  • emulator runs even the debugger is opened
  • no more emulator performance problems with more breakpoints(3+) active
Great !

New improvements for debugger will come..;-)