- completely reworked Direct3D rendering;
- added multi-display system support;
- added debug label with current audio sample rate;
- minor fixes and code refactoring (reworked structure of cpu emulation unit, etc);
- other minor fixes and improvements;
The most important change in this release is a video quality improvement. Now UI works asynchronously and shall not affect emulation speed.
Please make sure that you have already installed DirectX 9 and .NET Framework 4.
You can install it by using standalone installer or web installer, see links below:.NET Framework 4.0:
DirectX 9 (June 2010):